Licensing and Transactions
Intellectual property rights are valuable assets of most businesses. For some of our clients, their intellectual property rights are their most important assets. They can be purchased, sold, licensed or otherwise commercialized to generate revenue or increase value to a company. A wide range of business relationships are governed by agreements that involve intellectual property rights. With a sound knowledge of all aspects of intellectual property and exceptional drafting skills, we are adept at negotiating and drafting agreements that meet our clients’ business goals.
Licensing and Transactions Services
Hicks Intellectual Property Law provides licensing and transactions services that include the following:
- Licence agreements for all forms of intellectual property
- Purchase and sale agreements and assignments
- Confidentiality agreements
- Providing IP support for agreements governing corporate transactions including reviewing and drafting IP provisions
- Conducting due diligence of intellectual property rights
- Employee and independent contractor agreements
Licensing and Transactions Practice Group
Please contact any of the members of our Licensing and Transactions Practice Group for further information.